4/5HP Intake Tube Polypropylene Electric Operated Drum Pump, 10 to 40 GPM, 3500 to 10,000 RPM
- Item # 5FZV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PFP-40 & M3V Kit
- Catalog Page # 2724
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 4/5
- Motor Enclosure Open Drip Proof
- Motor Type Electric Variable Speed
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, PTFE, PVDF, FKM, Alloy 625 and PVC
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- For Use With Corrosive Chemicals Transfer
- GPM 10 to 40
- Max. Pressure 35 psi
- Max. Viscosity 500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 26
- Max. GPM for Water 40
- Inlet Size 2"
- Outlet Size 1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 2"
- Suction Tube Type Intake Tube
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Pump, Motor, Hose, Clamp
- Height 40"
- Max. Head 10 to 80 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 160 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5FZV4FINISH THOMPSON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.