3 HP PVDF 208-230/460V Magnetic Drive Pump, 90 ft. Max. Head
- Item # 3AZR9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DB15V-2-T-M209
- Catalog Page # 2701
- UNSPSC # 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 8.00-7.60/3.80
- Inlet 2" FNPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" MNPT
- Motor Type Induction
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 127
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 120
- Max. Head 90 ft.
- Length 20-1/2"
- Width 9-45/64"
- Height 10-51/64"
- Operating Pressure 39 psi
- Housing Material PVDF
- Impeller Material PVDF w/PTFE Bushing
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.2
- Max. Viscosity 100 CPS
- Mounting Horizontal
- Bearing Type Thrust & Radial
- Design Centrifugal
- Gasket Material Viton
- Series DB15
- Application Sodium Hypochlorite, Acids, Plating Solutions, DI Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.