1HP 316 Stainless Steel Electric Operated Drum Pump, 3.5 to 8.5 GPM, 10,000 RPM
- Item # 40P662
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HVDP & M58H
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, Buna
- For Use With Food Ingredients, Pharmaceuticals, Colorants.
- GPM 3.5 to 8.5
- Max. Pressure 130 psi
- Max. Viscosity 20,000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 8.5 @ 100 CPS
- Max. GPM for Water 8.5
- Inlet Size 2"
- Outlet Size 1-1/2" Tri-Clamp
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 2"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material 316 Stainless Steel
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance FDA Compliant
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Motor and Pump
- Max. Head 300 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180⁰F
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Standards FDA Compliant
- Overall Length 57-7/8"
- pH Range 6 to 10
- RPM 10,000
- Action Type Piston
- Application Food Ingredients, Pharmaceuticals, Colorants.
- Max. Temp. 180⁰F
- Pump Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Gasket Material Buna-N
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 53RU48DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.