1 HP Polypropylene 115/208-230V Magnetic Drive Pump, 50 ft. Max. Head
- Item # 3AZL5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SP10P-3-M218
- Catalog Page # 2641
- UNSPSC # 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 1
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Full Load Amps 12.8/6.40-6.40
- Inlet 1" FNPT
- Outlet 1" MNPT
- Motor Type Induction
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 4
- Max. Head 50 ft.
- Length 22-3/32"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Height 8-1/2"
- Operating Pressure 21.6 psi
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.2
- Max. Viscosity 50 CPS
- Mounting Horizontal
- Bearing Type Thrust & Radial
- Design Centrifugal
- Gasket Material Viton
- Series SP10
- Application Highly Corrosive Chemicals
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.