1/4 HP Polypropylene 115V Magnetic Drive Pump, 29 ft. Max. Head
- Item # 5FZW0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DB4P-M613
- Catalog Page # 2641
- UNSPSC # 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 1/4
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 2.4
- Inlet 1" FNPT
- Outlet 1/2" MNPT
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 16.5
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 13.5
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head 12
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head 8
- Max. Head 29 ft.
- Length 12-7/8"
- Width 6-3/16"
- Height 6-3/8"
- Operating Pressure 12.7 psi
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Impeller Material Polypropylene w/Carbon Bushing
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.2
- Max. Viscosity 50 CPS
- Mounting Close Coupled
- Bearing Type Thrust & Radial
- Design Centrifugal
- Gasket Material Fluoroelastomer
- Series DB4
- Application Acids, Caustics, Plating Solutions, DI-Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.