6 to 40 gpm Liquid Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item # 30J078
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 900CD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 1"
- Connection Size 1"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Fluid Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Buna-N, Fluorocarbon, Nickel, Ryton(R), Stainles Steel, PTFE
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Flow Range 6 to 40 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 50 SSU
- Flow Material Gasoline, Diesel, B20, E15, Kerosene
- GPM Max. 40
- Length 8"
- Width 8"
- Height 8"
- Housing Material Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Fitting 1" NPT
- Chamber Material Niclel Plated Aluminum
- Seal Material Viton(R) and Buna
- Accuracy (%) +/- 125
- Display Digital
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer 99,999 gal.
- Master Totalizer 999.9 gal.
- Insert Nickel Plated Aluminum
- O-Ring Buna/Viton
- Thread NPT
- Application Gasoline, Diesel, B20, E15, Kerosene
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Standards UL/cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.