Tactical LED Handheld Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 900, Black
- Item # 49XJ36
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PD32V2
- Catalog Page # 527
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Size CR123
- Lumens 900/400/5
- Lumens Range Greater Than 750
- Maximum Lumens Output 900
- Run Time on High Setting 2 hr.
- Flashlight Body Material Aluminum
- Body Color Black
- Length 5.10"
- Body Dia. 0.75"
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 1.9/4/260 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Dual Body
- Beam Distance 240m
- Lens Material Glass
- Water Penetration Rating IPX8
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Spot
- Special Light Output Mode SOS, Strobe
- Drop Rating 1.0m
- Peak Beam Intensity 14,400cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
- Includes Clip, Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-Ring, Spare Rubber Switch Boot
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.