Industrial LED Handheld Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 1000, Black
- Item# 49XJ37
- Mfr. Model# RC20
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Rechargeable Yes
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashlight Battery Size Proprietary
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 1.2/2.9/120 hr.
- Length 6.30"
- Lumens 1000/245/10
- Lumens Range Greater Than 750
- Run Time on High Setting 1.1 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 1000
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aluminum
- Body Dia. 1.00"
- Switch Type Dual Body
- Lens Material Glass
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Beam Distance 290m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX8
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Spot
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Drop Rating 1.0m
- Peak Beam Intensity 21,100cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
- Includes USB Charging Cradle, USB Adaptor, Holster, Spare O-Ring
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.