Red Low Profile Mini Light Bar, LED Lamp Type, Permanent Mounting, Number of Heads: 6
- Item # 401N80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 454301HL-RR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Profile Mini Light Bar
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Low Profile Mini Light Bar
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 15-13/16"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 3"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 7"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Red
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Flashing
- Number of Heads 6
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Standards SAE J845 Class I, California Title 13
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 23
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of LEDs 42
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 6A
- Base Material Polycarbonate
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.