Perimeter Light,3-1/2" L,1/2" W
- Item # 45TN65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MPS300U-A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Perimeter Light
- Wide Range - Vehicle Lighting Perimeter Light
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 3-1/2"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 1/2"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 1-1/4"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 18
- Number of Heads 3
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Standards SAE J845 California Title 13
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Voltage - Vehicle Lighting 12 to 24VDC
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Power Source 12/24VDC
- Current Drawn 0.2A
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Rectangular
- Rating SAE Class 1
- Features (3) LED Head, Single or Multi-Unit Synchronization, Low Profile Design, Wide Range of Mounting Location Options
- Includes Black Bezel, Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.