Microphone Controlled Siren,11 to 15 VDC
- Item # 12Z061
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 650001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Remote Microphone Controlled Siren
- Input Voltage 11 to 15 VDC
- Operating Temp. Range -30 Degrees C to +65 Degrees C
- Standby Current Less Than .22 amperes
- Frequency Range 725 to 1550 Hz
- Voltage Output 64V Peak-to-Peak
- Height 1"
- Width 2"
- Impedance Depends On Speaker Selected
- Decibels Depends On Speaker Selected
- Wattage 100
- Standards Meets SAE J1849 requirementsfor sound output
- Includes Backlit/rubberized, Microphone Control Head, Horn Ring Transfer, Versatile Microphone And, Amplifier Mounting Brackets.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.