Beacon Light, Amber, Flashing
- Item # 12Y108
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 252651-02
- Catalog Page # 971
- UNSPSC # 25173001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Beacon Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Beacon Light
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Flashing
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 14
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Magnetic
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Lighter Plug
- Standards SAE J1318 J845, Class 1
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Number of LEDs 6
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 5-1/4"
- Diameter - Vehicle Lighting 6-1/2"
- Features Cigarette Plug, 14 Flash Patterns
- Flashes per Minute 14
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Round, Twist-Off
- Voltage 12/24VDC
- Current Drawn 1.2A
- Includes Cord With Cigarette Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.