Gray Concrete Patch and Repair, 40 lb. Pail, Coverage: 10 sq. ft. @ 1/2"
- Item # 15F535
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GRA-215
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Mortars and Patching Cements
- Item Concrete Patch and Repair
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 2
- Container Size 40 lb.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 10 sq. ft. @ 1/2"
- VOC 0 g/l
- Flash Point Greater Than 212 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 20 min.
- Full Cure Time 3 to 4 hr.
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete
- Application Patch and Repair Concrete From Featheredge to 1.5" Thick, For Use in General Purpose and Structural Repairs
- Characteristics Two Part Compound, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustable, Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- Includes 40 lb. of Two Component Fast Set High Performance, Factory Blended Concrete Patching, Repair and Restoration Mortar, 1 gal. Latex Liquid
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.