Permanent Split Capacitor Room Air Conditioner Motor, 1/3 HP, 1601-1700 RPM Range 115V, CWLE
- Item # 46MV85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D1092
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- OEM Replacement Brand Coleman
- Item Room Air Conditioner Motor
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Phase 1
- HP 1/3
- RPM Range 1601-1700
- No. of Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWLE
- Frame 42
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 7-15/16" & 3-1/2"
- Number of Shafts 2
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Nameplate RPM 1675/1080
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Full Load Amps 3.4
- Hz 60
- Ins. Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Sleeve
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Body Dia. 5"
- Length Less Shaft 3-5/8"
- Overall Length 15"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 4-5/8"
- Mounting Stud Pattern 4" x 4"
- Stud Size 8-32 x 1/2"
- Capacitor Required 2MDV6
- Replacement For Coleman Mfr. No. 1468-306, 1468-3069
- Application Room A/C
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL (E58977), CSA (LR34751)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.