Thermoplastic Inline Centrifugal Duct Fan, Fits Duct Dia. 4", Voltage 120V
- Item # 5C516
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FR100
- Catalog Page # 2948
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Inline Centrifugal Duct Fan
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Fits Duct Dia. 4"
- Voltage 120V
- Max. Amps 0.17
- Max. Wattage 19
- Number of Speeds 1
- Housing Dia. 9-1/2"
- Length 9-5/8"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 151
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 120
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 94
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP 63
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP 20
- Max. Inlet Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Inlet and Outlet Dia. 3-7/8"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Motor HP 1/50
- Motor RPM 2900
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Flange Width 7/8"
- Speed Control Mfr. No. 48C172
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Standards C-UL-US
- Includes Mounting Bracket
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.