Industrial Portable Dehumidifier, 115V, 5.9 Amps, Height 36-5/8", Width 21-7/8", Depth 23-7/8"
- Item # 1PJJ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GDC124CSS
- Catalog Page # 3061
- UNSPSC # 40101902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH 60 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH 124 pt.
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 5.9
- Fan CFM 235
- Humidity Range Non Adjustable
- Ambient Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Fan Speed 1
- Height 36-5/8"
- Width 21-7/8"
- Depth 23-7/8"
- Cabinet Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black/Gray
- Number of Caster Wheels 2
- Defrost Type Hot Gas, Temperature Sensed
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Refrigerant Charge 21 oz.
- Max. Lift 15 ft.
- Filter Washable
- Power Cord Length 10 ft.
- Application Helps Prevent Humidity and Moisture Damage in Enclosed Areas, Problem Industrial Use Such as Sewage Lift Stations, Telephone Relay Rooms, Fire and Flood Cleanup
- Agency Compliance CSA Certified for US and Canada
- Includes Illuminated Power Switch, Hot Gas Defrost on Demand Switch, Pump Purge Switch, Condensate Pump,Corrosian Treated Coils, 2 Large Non-Marking Wheels, 20 ft. of Drain Hose and Dual Handles
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.