Heat Recovery Ventilator,120 V,1601 CFM
- Item # 3HFH2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SHR14105R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Type Fixed Plate Aluminum Core, Sensible Transfer
- Number of Speeds 3
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 1601
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 1545
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP 1489
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 1434
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 1378
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP 1322
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP 1266
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP 1211
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP 1155
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 1099
- Efficiency 72%
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Amps 10.6
- Sensible Effectiveness (@ 32 F) 55%
- Wiring Method Hard Wired
- Motor Type Totally Enclosed Motorized Impellers
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 140
- Control Method Low, Med Standby Toggle Switch, External Low Voltage Dry Contacts for Remote Controls
- Remote Control 3HFJ1, 3HFJ2, 3HFJ3 or 3HFJ4
- Defrost Type By-Pass Module Provides Recirculation Mode
- Height (In.) 35
- Width (In.) 51-7/16
- Length (In.) 36
- Number of Inlets 3
- Number of Outlets 2
- Remarks All Duct Connections are 8 X 24"
- Mounting Location Indoor
- Housing Material 20 Gauge G90 Galvanized Steel with Antique White Baked Powder Coated
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. on Motor and Parts and Lifetime on Heat Recovery Core
- Agency Compliance cCSAus Listed, AHRI Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.