Galvanized Steel Exhaust Fan Kit, Fits Duct Dia. 4", Voltage 120V
- Item# 6C509
- Mfr. Model# PB110
- Catalog Page# 3688
- UNSPSC# 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust Fan Kit
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Fits Duct Dia. 4"
- Voltage 120V
- Max. Amps 0.19
- Max. Wattage 20
- Number of Speeds 1
- Housing Dia. 8-3/4"
- Length 8-1/2"
- CFM @ Duct 110
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 135
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 110
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 83
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP 55
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP 25
- Max. Inlet Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Inlet and Outlet Dia. 4"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Motor HP 1/50
- Motor RPM 3000
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Flange Width 1"
- Speed Control Mfr. No. 48C172
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Standards C-UL-US
- Includes (1) Centrifugal Fan with Mounting Bracket, Ceiling Grilles and Grille Housings with Damper
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.