10-1/4" x 6" x 13" 120VACV Exterior Mount Exhaust Fan
- Item # 15W780
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PBW110H
- Catalog Page # 2950
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust Ventilator
- Type Exterior Mount
- Fits Duct Dia. (In.) 4
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 120
- Fan Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 112
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 83
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP 37
- Phase 1
- Amps .17
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 140
- Housing Height (In.) 13
- Housing Width (In.) 10-1/4
- Housing Depth (In.) 6
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Housing Finish Powder Coated
- Mounting Location Outside Wall
- Agency Compliance HVI, cULus, cCSAus, UL Listed For Wet Locations, Energy Star
- Includes Ceiling Grill with Halogen Light
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.