- Item # 36MF84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G8209WT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182302
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.95 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Positioning and restraint lanyards for hot work are constructed from materials that resist damage from flames and sparks that would fray, melt, or burn standard positioning and restraint lanyards. They are typically used by people who are welding, grinding, or performing other hot work at heights.Positioning and restraint lanyards attach to D-rings on the hips of a worker's safety harness or body belt. They help keep the worker correctly positioned while working, which allows the worker to have both hands free for work and reduces the energy it takes to work in place for long periods of time. They also restrict how far a worker can travel to prevent the worker from coming too close to a fall hazard, such as an edge. Positioning and restraint lanyards do not offer fall protection and are often used with other fall-arrest equipment as part of a full fall-arrest system.
- Item Positioning Lanyard
- Adjustable Length Yes
- Anchorage End Connection Steel Snap Hook
- Anchorage End Connection Material Steel
- Anchorage End Connection Type Snap Hook
- Brand and Series Condor
- Color Black
- Hardware Material Steel
- Harness Connection Steel Snap Hook
- Harness End Connection Snap Hook
- Harness End Connection Material Steel
- Lanyard Material Kevlar(R)
- Lanyard Type Adjustable
- Length 6 ft.
- Length Range 4 ft.
- Minimum Length 4 ft.
- RFID Equipped No
- Standards ANSI Z359.3-2007, OSHA 1926.502
- Weight Capacity 425 lb.
- Fall Protection Subhead Adjustable Length
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions