Full Body Harness
- Item # 49CD62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G7087BQXL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182306
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Safety harnesses for general industry have a single D-ring on the back that connects to a self-retracting lifeline or a shock-absorbing lanyard that is attached to a secure anchor point. These full-body harnesses are used in a range of industries where workers are at risk of falling, such as construction, manufacturing, and utility work.Safety harnesses are devices worn by people who are working at heights to help reduce the risk of injury if they fall. The harness distributes the force of the fall across the wearer's body when the fall is arrested. These fall-protection harnesses are secured around the shoulders, torso, and upper thighs. They have a single D-ring or web loop on the upper back (dorsal) for attaching a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point on a building or structure. The position of the D-ring reduces strain on the wearer's body and keeps the wearer upright in the harness during and after a fall. Some safety harnesses have additional D-rings on the shoulders, hips, or chest that allow them to be used for positioning, ladder climbing, and raising or lowering workers into confined spaces.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Style Vest
- D-Ring Locations Back
- With Belt No
- Includes Padding Yes
- Padding Location Leg, Shoulder
- Weight Capacity 425 lb.
- Harness D-Ring Material Aluminum
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Brand and Series FallTech FlowTech(TM)
- Torso Adjustment Cam
- Hardware Material Aluminum
- Harness Sizing XL
- Webbing Materials Polyester
- RFID Equipped No
- Harness Color Blue/Gray
- Standards ANSI Z359.11-2014, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- Features Premium perforated shoulder yoke pad with advanced breathability, Exclusive Aluminum Alloy CamLock torso adjusters, Proprietary Dorsal D-ring keeper with integrated SRD attachment sleeve
- Harness Size XL
- Webbing Coating Uncoated
- Webbing Material Polyester
- Color and Size Blue/Gray - XL
- Harness Application General Industry
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions