Rescue Shock-Absorbing Lanyard, Number of Legs: 2, Working Length: 4 ft. 6" to 6 ft., Harness Hook T
- Item # 19L004
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CAY226H/R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Shock Absorbing Lanyard Type Rescue
- Series Tracpac F2
- Working Length 4 ft. 6" to 6 ft.
- Extended Fall Length 9 ft. 6"
- Number of Legs 2
- Line Material Polyester
- Max. Working Load 310 lb.
- Harness Hook Type Snap Hook
- Anchorage Hook Type Snap Hook
- Anchorage Hook Gate Opening 3/4"
- Harness Hook Gate Opening 2-1/4"
- Tensile Strength 5000 lb.
- Visual Load Indicator Yes
- Color Black, Blue
- For Use With Wind industry, Construction, Scaffold erectors, Maintenance
- Hardware Material Forged Steel
- Strap Width 1-3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.