Lever, Mechanical, Medium Duty, Not Keyed, Satin Chrome, 2-3/4" Backset, Cylindrical
- Item # 36Z382
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W101S D 626
- Catalog Page # 1983
- UNSPSC # 46171503
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Use the Grade 2 FALCON® W Series lever lockset for high-use commercial applications such as schools, offices, and high-end residential. Solid stops in the lock and heavy-duty construction of all operating parts are designed to prevent damage when subjected to excessive force. Feature small format interchangeable cores (SFICs) that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" square corner faceplate. Includes 1" housing dia., 1/2" throw, and 6-pin solid brass cylinder. No keyway or cylinder core. 2 nickel silver keys per lock. Dane style, unkeyed for passage doors.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise / Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Passage
- Lockset Grade 2
- Style W Dane
- Lockset Finish Satin Chrome
- Keyway Type None
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards ANSI A156.2; ADA Compliant
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Handle Material Zinc
- Includes Hardware
- Item Lever
- Location Type Commercial
- Lockset Performance Strength Medium Duty
- Number of Pins 6
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/8", 1-3/4"
- Series W
- Strike Type ASA Strike
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions