Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
M16-2.00, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Class 8.8, 140mmL, Zinc Yellow Finish, 50 PK
- Item # 156V80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L01220.160.0140
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 27.117 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Hex Head Cap Screws feature hexagon-shaped heads for socket or wrench tightening. Class 8.8 steel cap screws are quenched and tempered. They are hard, yet malleable, allowing them to withstand shear force. Class 8.8 steel cap screws are comparable to Grade 5 steel cap screws.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Metric
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Class 8.8
- Fastener Finish Zinc Yellow
- Dia./Thread Size M16-2.00
- Fastener Length 140mm
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type Metric Coarse
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards DIN 931
- Head Type Standard
- Min. Thread Length 44mm
- Head Height 10mm
- Head Width 24mm
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Proof Load 580 N/mm2
- Tensile Strength 800 N/mm2
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions