Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
5/16"-24, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 8, 3-3/4"L, Plain Finish, 25 PK
- Item # 38ZY27
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N04160.031.0375
- Catalog Page # 2061
- UNSPSC # 31161501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 20.41 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Secure yet removable, this small but critical part helps keep your production running smoothly. General purpose threaded fastener is designed for insertion in pretapped holes or for use with nuts. Thick, hexagonal head with a washer face under the head provides an ample bearing surface for tightening with a wrench. Finding the right screw for your project is essential. Minimum thread length is calculated using the screw’s length. The formula is dia. X 2 + 1/4”.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 5/16"-24
- Fastener Length 3-3/4"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNF (Fine)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 7/8"
- Head Height 13/64"
- Head Width 1/2"
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions