Portable Emergency Communications System, AC, DC, Generator or Integrated Rechargeable Battery (incl
- Item# 15F778
- Mfr. Model# F4W-CXT-1104
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 43191507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Emergency Communications System
- Power Source AC, DC, Generator or Integrated Rechargeable Battery (included)
- Battery Burn Time 12 hr.
- Case Height 9"
- Case Width 14"
- Case Length 22"
- Case Material Plastic With Metal Hardware
- Weight 26 lb.
- Provides Immediate Communications Capability (Phone and Data) To Any User in Any Location or Emergency Situation
- Compatible With Any Data Network
- Includes Unlimited Telephone Service For 3 Years, Portable Satellite Unit With 3 Years of Fees and 100MB Data Plan, Integrated 12-Hour Battery, 4 Wireless VoIP Phones, Roll Away Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15F779F4W
Price $143,585.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.