Large Scale Emergency Communications System, AC, DC, or Generator
- Item# 15F779
- Mfr. Model# F4W-CIACC-1104
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 43191507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Large Scale Emergency Communications System
- Power Source AC, DC, or Generator
- Case Height 60"
- Case Width 53"
- Case Length 200"
- Case Material Plastic With Metal Hardware
- Weight 423 lb.
- Provides Immediate Communications Capability (Phone and Data) To Any User in Any Location or Emergency Situation
- Compatible With Any Data Network
- Requires Power Source
- Includes Unlimited Telephone Service For 3 Years, Auto Deploy Satellite Terminal With 3 Years of Service, 25 Wireless VoIP Phones. 4 Wireless Coverage Expansion Kits
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15F778Portable Emergency Communications System, AC, DC, Generator or Integrated Rechargeable Battery (inclF4W
Price $30,765.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.