pH Meter, WaterProof, Refillable
- Item # 3UNV4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PH110
- Catalog Page # 627
- UNSPSC # 41115603
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Now you can test pH on the spot easily and accurately with The Extech® by FLIR ExStik® Waterproof pH Meter. The durable ExStik® meter features a flat surface refillable electrode for measuring pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids – no more electrode breakage or clogged junctions. Since you can refill the ExStik® quickly, you won't need to worry about the shelf life of its electrode. The ExStik® meter is an invaluable tool for measuring the pH in shampoo, body wash, facial cleansers, lotions, creams, and more. Use it to monitor pools and spas, or to measure acidity and alkalinity in soil, skin, and carpeting. It's valuable in hydroponic gardening or farming. Get important readings in cement, agriculture, fish farming, wastewater, antifreeze recycling, food preparation, cleaning supplies, and manufacturing of paper, pulp, and paint.
- Item pH Meter,WaterProof,Refillable
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 23 to 194 Degrees F, -5 to 90 Degrees C
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration 1, 2 or 3 pt.
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 1.8 Degrees F
- Includes Protective Sensor Cap, Sample Cup With Cap, Batteries, Neckstrap, And Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Meter, 6 mo. Electrode
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?