pH/Conductivity Kit Waterproof
- Item # 3VXN7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EC510
- Catalog Page # 627
- UNSPSC # 41115603
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The conductivity testing kit includes EC500 meter, 3 calibration standards, 3 pH buffer pouches plus rinse solution, 3 cups, batteries and carrying case. Measures 5 parameters including conductivity, TDS, salinity, pH and temperature using one electrode. Analog bargraph indicates trends. Memory stores up to 25 labeled readings. Adjustable Conductivity to TDS ratio from 0.4 to 1.0; 0.5 fixed Salinity ratio. CE certified.
- Item pH/Conductivity Kit
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 19.99 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 9.99 ppt
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 to 149 Degrees F, 0 to 65 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 23 Degrees to 194 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 Degrees to 90 Degrees C
- Resistivity Range 0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 9.99 ppt
- Display Dual Line LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration 1, 2 or 3 Point
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-2%
- Salinity Accuracy +/-2%
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F/1 Degrees C
- Includes Conductivity Calibration Standards, Ph Calibration Buffers, Weighted Base, Saple Cups With Caps, Four Cr2032 Batteries, Neckstrap, Heavy Duty Case, And Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Meter, 6 mo. Electrodes
- Range 0.00 to 14.00pH
- Sub-Category Handheld
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General