Vibration Meter/Datalogger with NIST
- Item # 43Y050
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SDL800-NIST
- Catalog Page # 568
- UNSPSC # 41114624
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Extech® Instruments SDL800 vibration meter with displacement logs 20 million readings with date/time stamp on SD card. The datalogs are in Microsoft Excel® format for easy transfer to a computer. It offers a wide frequency range, RMS/peak/Max Hold modes, and adjustable sampling rate from 1 sec. to 1 hr. A remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter is included. Optional Extech AC adapter UA100-240 and data analysis software 407001 are available separately.
- Item Vibration Meter/Datalogger
- Acceleration Range 656ft/s2, 200m/s2, 20.39g
- Frequency Range (Hz) 10Hz to 1kHz
- Velocity 7.87in/s, 200mm/s, 19.99cm/s
- Accuracy +/-5%
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Interface Uses an SD Card for Data Transfer
- Auto Power Off With Disable
- Special Features Excel Format
- Battery Type (6) AA
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Includes Instructions, Remote Sensor,(6)AA Batteries, SD Card, and Hard Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions