3.8 HP Aluminum 136cc Engine Driven Pump, 2.85 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 6CGH1
- Mfr. Model# 6CGH1
- Catalog Page# 3280
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- HP 3.8
- Engine Size 136cc
- Engine Brand Koshin
- Tank Capacity 2.85 qt.
- Length 18"
- Width 14"
- Height 15"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1/8"
- Max. Pressure 51 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 141 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 41 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- Agency Compliance EPA/CARB
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 87
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 51
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 33
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 18
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.