Low Voltage Thermostat, 2, 24VAC
- Item # 42PD12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1F85U-22NP
- Catalog Page # 3023
- UNSPSC # 41112209
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.61 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Featuring a large, easy-to-read screen with a bright backlit display, this EMERSON 80 Series™ low voltage thermostat is suitable for gas, oil, and electric systems. Model has 3-wire zone value, is millivolt compatible, and has temperature setpoint limits with an adjustable minimum and maximum, and permanent memory. Unit is easy to install and set up with a built-in level and a standard footprint so there won’t be visible marks on the wall from your old thermostat.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 2
- Stages Cool 2
- Terminal Designations RC,RH,C,W/E,W2,Y,Y2,O/B/6,G,L
- System Switching Auto
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan No
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator No
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 24VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Mounting Location Wall
- Color Gray
- Control Range 45 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- Features Continuous Backlight
- Agency Compliance Energy Aware
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions