Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Flap, Ounces per Stroke: 15 oz.
- Item# 8N499
- Mfr. Model# P20055
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Flap
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polypropylene and Polyethylene
- For Use With For Soap, Oils, Chemicals, Acid, Alkaline, Viscous Fluids, Food Processing
- Ounces per Stroke 15 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 8800 CPS
- Inlet Size 1-5/8"
- Outlet Size 13/16" HB
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 6-3/8"
- Suction Tube Length 44"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type BUNG
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2" course and fine thread (M63R)
- Features Delivers on the Up and Down Stroke. Ruggedly constructed pump has the only 24 month warranty in the industry. Constructed from FDA compliant material
- Includes Safety strap, adapter fitting and Self-Adhesive I.D. Label
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Agency Compliance FDA Compliant
- Max. Liquid Temp. 207 Degrees F
- Max. Head 6 ft.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions