Shielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 6
- Item# 24W784
- Mfr. Model# C9232A.41.10
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 6
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.332"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Braid
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded PVC
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 800 Type CM (UL: 105 Degrees C); UL Style 2464 (UL: 80 Degrees C, 300 V, VW-1); CSA Type CMG (CSA: 105 Degrees C, FT4); CE: Low-Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC; RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
- Jacket Material Premium PVC
- Application Advanced Signal Transmission in Controlled Environments, Medical Instrumentation and Equipment, Consumer Electronic Peripherals, Industrial Process Control Systems, Suitable for EIA RS-232 Applications
- NEC Article 800
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24W774EXZEL
Price $2,683.00 / each