- Item# 11L566
- Mfr. Model# SDL100
- Catalog Page# 797
- UNSPSC# 41115603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item pH/ORP/Temperature Datalogger
- pH Range 0 to 14pH
- ORP Range -1999mV to 1999mV
- Waterproof No
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 149 Degrees F, 0 Degrees to 65 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 149 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 65 Degrees
- Display Dual LCD
- Auto Power Off Auto Power Off with Disable
- Memory 20M data records using 2G SD card
- Temperature Compensation Range 0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- Calibration 3 pt.
- pH Accuracy +/-0.02pH + 2d
- ORP Accuracy +/-0.05% + 2d
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F/1 Degrees C
- pH Resolution 0.01pH
- ORP Resolution 1mV
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees
- Interface SD Card and RS-232 interface
- Cable Length 39 inches (1m)
- Power Source six AA batteries
- Includes Six AA Batteries, SD Card, Carrying Case, Sample Buffers, Mini pH Electrode, Temperature Probe, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Sub-Category Handheld
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.