Water Quality Meter, Dual Backlit LCD
- Item # 25KC74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WQ530
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Extech® by FLIR 8-in-1 meter is capable of measuring dissolved oxygen, concentration/saturation, pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature of liquids and semi-solids. The unit features a 30-, 60-, and 120-minute timer or continuous stirring, two or three point pH calibration, one point conductivity calibration, automatic temperature compensation, adjustable conductivity to TDS ratio, and manual salinity and altitude compensation. Able to store/recall 150 readings, as well as capture readings directly to a PC via a built-in USB interface.
- Item Water Quality Meter
- pH Range -2.00 to 16.00
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 100.0mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 66.0 ppt
- ORP Range -1999 to 1999mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0% to 200%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 20 mg/L
- Waterproof No
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C, 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0.0 to 50.0 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Display Dual Backlit LCD
- Memory 150 Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C, 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Calibration 2 or 3 (pH), 1 Point (Conductivity), Recognizes 4 Calibration Solutions
- Probe Compensation Salinity; Conductivity to TDS; Altitude
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- ORP Accuracy +/-2mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Salinity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.2 Degrees F
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.1 micron S
- pH Resolution 0.01
- TDS Resolution 0.01 ppm
- ORP Resolution 0.1mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.1%
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.01 mg/L
- Salinity Resolution 0.01 ppm
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees F
- Interface USB
- Power Source AC
- Includes pH Glass Electrode, Conductivity Cell, Do Probe, Temperature Probe, (4) Membrane Caps and Do Internal Fill Solution (30ml), pH Calibration Solutions (4 and 7 pH), Conductivity Calibration Solutions (1413micron s and 12.88ms), Plastic Burette, Polishing Paper, Electrode Clamp and Rod, Software and USB Cable, AC Adapter and Stirrer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Range 0 to 50 ppt (Salinity), 0.5 to 1.0 (Conductivity), 0 to 20kft (Altitude)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions