Water Quality Meter,Dual Backlit LCD
- Item # 25KC74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WQ530
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Quality Meter
- pH Range -2.00 to 16.00
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 100.0mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 66.0 ppt
- ORP Range -1999 to 1999mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0% to 200%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 20 mg/L
- Waterproof No
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C, 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0.0 to 50.0 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Display Dual Backlit LCD
- Memory 150 Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C, 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Calibration 2 or 3 (pH), 1 Point (Conductivity), Recognizes 4 Calibration Solutions
- Probe Compensation Salinity; Conductivity to TDS; Altitude
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- ORP Accuracy +/-2mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Salinity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.2 Degrees F
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.1 micron S
- pH Resolution 0.01
- TDS Resolution 0.01 ppm
- ORP Resolution 0.1mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.1%
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.01 mg/L
- Salinity Resolution 0.01 ppm
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees F
- Interface USB
- Power Source AC
- Includes pH Glass Electrode, Conductivity Cell, Do Probe, Temperature Probe, (4) Membrane Caps and Do Internal Fill Solution (30ml), pH Calibration Solutions (4 and 7 pH), Conductivity Calibration Solutions (1413micron s and 12.88ms), Plastic Burette, Polishing Paper, Electrode Clamp and Rod, Software and USB Cable, AC Adapter and Stirrer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Range 0 to 50 ppt (Salinity), 0.5 to 1.0 (Conductivity), 0 to 20kft (Altitude)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.