Water Quality Meter,Dual Backlit LCD
- Item # 25KC73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WQ510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Extech® by FLIR 6-in-1 meter capable of measuring pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature of liquids and semi-solids. The unit features a 30-, 60-, and 120-minute timer or continuous stirring, 2 or 3 point pH calibration, 1-point conductivity calibration, and automatic temperature compensation. This unit features a large backlit dual display, and the ability to store/recall 150 readings, as well as capture readings directly to a PC via the built-in USB interface.
- Item Water Quality Meter
- pH Range -2.00 to 16.00
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 100.0mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 66.0 ppt
- ORP Range -1999 to 1999mV
- Waterproof No
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C, 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0.0 to 50.0 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Display Dual Backlit LCD
- Memory 150 Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C, 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Calibration 2 or 3 (pH), 1 Point (Conductivity), Recognizes 4 Calibration Solutions
- Probe Compensation Salinity, Conductivity to TDS
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- ORP Accuracy +/-2mV
- Salinity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.2 Degrees F
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.1 micron S
- pH Resolution 0.01
- TDS Resolution 0.01 ppm
- ORP Resolution 0.1mV
- Salinity Resolution 0.01 ppm
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees F
- Interface USB
- Power Source AC
- Includes PH Glass Electrode, Conductivity Cell, Temperature Probe, PH Calibration Solutions (4 and 7 pH), Conductivity Calibration Solutions (1413micron s and 12.88ms), Plastic Burette, Polishing Paper, Electrode Clamp and Rod, Software and USB Cable, AC Adapter and Stirrer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Range 0 to 50 ppt (Salinity), 0.5 to 1.0 (Conductivity)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions