Water Quality Meter, Dual Backlit LCD
- Item # 25KC72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WQ500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The WQ500 is a 3-in-1 meter that measures pH, ORP, and temperature of liquids and semi-solids. The unit features a 30-, 60-, and 120-minute timer or continuous stirring, 2 or 3 point pH calibration, and automatic temperature compensation. This unit features a large backlit dual display, and the ability to store/recall 150 readings, as well as capture readings directly to a PC via the built-in USB interface. The WQ500 comes with pH glass electrode, temperature probe, pH calibration solutions (4 and 7 pH), plastic burette, polishing paper, electrode clamp and rod, software and USB cable, AC adapter, stirrer, and user manual.
- Item Water Quality Meter
- pH Range -2.00 to 16.00
- ORP Range -1999 to 1999mV
- Waterproof No
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Display Dual Backlit LCD
- Memory 150 Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F ,0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- Calibration 4 pH, 7 pH and 10 pH
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- ORP Accuracy +/-2mV
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.2 Degrees F
- pH Resolution 0.01
- ORP Resolution 0.1mV
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees F
- Interface USB
- Power Source AC
- Includes Ph Glass Electrode, Temperature Probe, Ph Calibration Solutions (4 and 7pH), Plastic Burette, Polishing Paper, Electrode Clamp and Rod, Software and USB Cable, AC Adapter and Stirrer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Number of Tests 0
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions