Heavy Duty Vibration Meter w/NIST Cert
- Item # 6RGK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 407860-NIST
- Catalog Page # 584
- UNSPSC # 41114624
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Vibration Meter Kit
- Acceleration Range 2 to 656 ft/s2 or 0.5 to 200 m/s2
- Frequency Range (Hz) 10 To 1 K
- Temp. Range (F) 32 to 122
- Temp. Range (C) 0 to 50
- Velocity 0.02 to 7.87 In/s or 0.5 to 200mm/s
- Accuracy +/-5%
- Data Hold Yes
- Display LCD
- Interface Built-in RS-232
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Special Features Displacement (peak-to-peak) measurement, Wide 10Hz to 1kHz frequency range, RMS or Peak value measurement, Manual.Auto store/Recall up to 500 readings
- Battery Type 9V
- Calibration Certificate NIST Certificate included
- Includes Remote Sensor With 3.9 Foot (1.2 Meter) Cable, Magnetic Mount, 9V Battery, Holster, Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.