2-Input Type E, Type J, Type K, Type N, Type R, Type S, Type T Mini-Type Thermocouple Thermometer
- Item # 3WU66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EA15
- Catalog Page # 590
- UNSPSC # 41112206
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermometer Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Type E -200 Degrees to 1598 Degrees,Type J -200 Degrees to 1994 Degrees,Type K -200 Degrees to 1999 Degrees,Type N -200 Degrees to 1999 Degrees,Type R 32 Degrees to 1999 Degrees,Type S 32 Degrees to 1999 Degrees,Type T -200 Degrees to 752 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) Type E -150 Degrees to 870 Degrees,Type J -150 Degrees to 1090 Degrees,Type K -150 Degrees to 1372 Degrees,Type N -150 Degrees to 1300 Degrees,Type R 2 Degrees to 1767 Degrees,Type S 2 Degrees to 1767 Degrees,Type T -150 Degrees to 400 Degrees
- Accuracy Types J, K, E, T, N +/-0.05% rdg (1.5 Degrees F/0.75 Degrees C) and Types R, S +/-0.05% rdg (4 Degrees F/2 Degrees C)
- Number of Inputs 2
- Thermometer Thermocouple Type Type E,Type J,Type K,Type N,Type R,Type S,Type T
- Includes Instructions, Protective Holster, (2) Type K Bead Probes, Carrying Case, Software and Cable
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Data Hold Yes
- Data Logging 8800 Points
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees
- Interface RS232
- Sampling Rate 3 to 355 sec.
- Battery Type (6) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE
- Features Timer Function Displays Elapsed Time Plus The Time When Min/Max Readings Occurred, Offset Key Used for Zero Function to Make Relative Measurements
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.