Temp/Humdty Mtr, 10 to 95 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item # 15E591
- Mfr. Model # EN300
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy 0.04
- Temp. Range (F) Thermistor 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F, Type K -148 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) 1%, 2 Degrees F
- Surface Temp. (F) -148 Degrees to 2372 Degrees
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) Thermistor 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C, Type K -100 Degrees to 1300 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees C
- Surface Temp. (C) -100 Degrees to 1300 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Thermistor
- Display Dual LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type (6) 1.5V AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Interface RS-232
- Special Features Auto Rotating Display
- Includes Built In Sensors, Vane Wheel, Windscreen, Type K Thermocouple Probe, Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.