Temp/Humdty Mtr, 0 to 100 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item# 4GE37
- Mfr. Model# RH305
- Catalog Page# 751
- UNSPSC# 41112303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range (F) Air -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F/ Probe -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -6.9 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -90.4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) Air -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C/External Probe -20 Degrees to 70 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.6 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Capacitance
- Display Digital 3 Line LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 60 sec.
- Special Features Wet Bulb Measurements Without Slinging, Unique Sensor Cap Design Twists to Closed Position for Protection During Storage
- Includes RH300, Probe, 33% and 75% Humidity Calibration Reference Bottles, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.