Temp/Humdty Mtr, 10 to 90 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item# 4ZG11
- Mfr. Model# 445580
- Catalog Page# 751
- UNSPSC# 41112303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Meter Style Pen
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 90%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-5%
- Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Capacitance
- Display Dual LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type 3 V Lithium
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 120 sec.
- Special Features Built In Self Calibration Utility with Optional RH Calibration Bottles
- Includes Instructions, Pocket Clip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.