Temp/Humdty Mtr, 5 to 95 per Rel Hum Rnge
- Item # 13G532
- Mfr. Model # SDL500
- Catalog Page # 608
- UNSPSC # 41112303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Meter Style Data Logging
- Relative Humidity Range 5 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -6.9 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -13.5 Degrees to 120.1 Degrees F
- Surface Temp. (F) -148 Degrees to 2192 Degrees
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees C
- Surface Temp. (C) -100 Degrees to 1300 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Precision Capacitance Sensor (Humidity), Thermistor (Temperature)
- Display Backlit Dual LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type (6) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 180 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Cord Length 39"
- Data Logging 99 Points
- Interface RS-232
- Special Features Type K, J Thermocouple Input FPR High Temperature Measurement
- Includes SD Card, Humidity/Temperature Probe, Carrying Case, Instructions, AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.