Temperature Controller, 1/16 DIN Size, 1 to 5VDC Input Voltage, Switch Function: SPST NO
- Item # 15E599
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48VFL11
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112205
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Controller
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Sensor Type Thermocouple and RTD
- DIN Size 1/16
- Input Voltage 1 to 5VDC
- Switch Function SPST NO
- Output (1) Relay
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 3272 Degrees F
- Control Mode Fuzzy Logic Enhanced Three-term PID with Auto Tune; Proportional Band; Derivative Time; Hysteresis; Cycle Time
- Amps 5
- Length 1.77"
- Width 1.77"
- Depth 3.94"
- Control Period Proportional Band 0 to 300.0%; Integral time 0 to 3600 seconds; Derivative time 0 to 900 seconds; Hysteresis 0.0 to 200.0 or 0.0 to 2000; Cycle time 1 to 100 second
- Description/Special Features One-touch Auto Tuning
- Hysteresis 0.0 to 200.0 or 0.0 to 2000
- Proportional Band 0 to 300.0%
- Setting Accuracy Thermocouple: 1.8 deg F; RTD: 0.36 deg F
- Alarms Two 'Latching' Alarm relays standard with 8 Alarm modes
- Power Consumption Less Than5VA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15E602EXTECH
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.