Tachometer,0.5 to 20,000 rpm
- Item # 4GE84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RPM10
- Catalog Page # 566
- UNSPSC # 41112802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tachometer with Infrared Thermometer
- Contact / Noncontact Contact and Noncontact
- Contact RPM Range 0.5 to 20,000
- Noncontact RPM Range 10 to 99,999
- Speed (FPM) 0.20 to 6560
- Speed (M/Min) 0.05 to 1999.9
- RPM Accuracy 0.05% of Reading +1 Digit
- Working Distance 6.5 ft.
- RPM Resolution 0.100
- Light Source Laser
- Display 5 Digit LCD
- Memory Last/Min/Max
- Features Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer With Laser Pointer, Temperature Range -4 To 500 F
- Indicator On Target
- Standards CE Compliant
- Temperature Range -4 Degrees to 600 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to 315 Degrees C)
- Includes With Tips/Wheel, (4) 1.5V AA Batteries, Reflective Tape and Carrying Case, Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Pointer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.