Sound Level Meter,Digital 60 to 143 dB
- Item # 38W991
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SL355
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60104808
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sound Level Meter
- Type Digital
- dB Range 60 to 143
- Frequency Range 31.5 Hz to 8 KHz
- Frequency Weighting A and C
- Accuracy +/-1.5 dB
- Resolution 1% dose
- Display LCD
- Response Time Fast/Slow
- Interface USB
- Microphone Type Electret Condenser
- Microphone Size 0.5"
- Standards IEC61252, ANSI S1.25 (1992), IEC 60651-1979 Type 2, ANSI S1.4-1983 Type S (1)
- Criteria Levels 80, 84, 85, or 90 dB
- Records Up To 12,000 Readings in Sound Level Mode
- Threshold Level 70 to 90 dB
- Operating Temp. Range 32 to 122 F
- Output Jack USB
- Battery Type (3) AAA
- Includes Belt Clip, Microphone with 2.6 Ft. Cable, 3 AAA Batteries, Mini Screwdriver, Software, USB Cable, Carrying Case, and Instructions
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.