Relative Humidity Meter, With Infrared Thermometer Meter Style, 0 to 100% Relative Humidity Range
- Item# 6RGL9
- Mfr. Model# HD500-NISTL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Relative Humidity Meter
- Meter Style With Infrared Thermometer
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-2%
- Temp. Range (F) Air 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F, Probe -148 to 2501
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-4 Degrees
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -6.88 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -90.4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Air -10 Degrees to 60 Degrees C, Probe -100 to 1372
- Temp. Accuracy (C) Air: +/-(2%+/-2degC); Type K: +/-(1%+1degC); Infrared: +/-2degC
- Sensor Type Humidity: Precision Capacitance, Temperature: Thermistor
- Infrared Temp. Range -58 to 932F (-50 to 500C)
- Spectral Response 6 to 14um
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1 inch at 30 inches
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Emissivity 0.95 fixed
- Display 9999 Count Dual LCD
- Battery Type 9V
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Data Logging To PC via USB interface
- Interface USB
- Calibration Certificate NISTL
- Special Features Auto Power Off, Low Battery Indicator
- Includes Instructions, Software and USB Cable, Type K Bead Temperature Probe, Hard Carrying case, 9V Battery, and Limited NIST certificate of Calibration with all functions certified except for IR Thermometer.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2HZB6EXTECH
Price $330.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.