Relative Humidity Meter, With Infrared Thermometer Meter Style, 0 to 100% Relative Humidity Range
- Item # 4GE40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RH401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Relative Humidity Meter
- Meter Style With Infrared Thermometer
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -6.9 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -90.4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -20 to 50
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-3%
- Sensor Type Humidity: Precision Capacitance, Temperature: Thermistor
- Infrared Temp. Range -58 to 932 F, -40 to 500 C
- Spectral Response 6 to 16um
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 8"
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.30 to 1.00
- Display Digital 3 Line LCD
- Memory Min/Max/Average
- Battery Type (4) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 0.5 Seconds (IR)
- Data Logging Yes
- Special Features Auto Power Off, Low Battery Indicator
- Includes 4 AAA Batteries, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.