Temperature Calibrator, to2498 Degrees F
- Item# 39M990
- Mfr. Model# PRC30
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 81141504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Temperature Calibrator
- Measurement Functions Temperature, Voltage and Current
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, C, E, N, R and S
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -58 Degrees to 2498 Degrees F (Dependent on Thermocouple Type)
- Source Voltage 0 to 20VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 20VDC
- Source Current 0 to 24mADC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 50mADC
- Accuracy Dependent on Thermocouple Type
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Max. Loop Current 24mADC
- Display Backlit LCD
- Powered By (6) AA Batteries or 100 to 240V Universal AC Adapter
- Source/Simulate T, mV, mA
- Includes Calibration Cable, Batteries, 100 to 240V Universal AC Adapter, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.